Front Range Fire Rescue is hiring Lateral Firefighters to join our team!
Applications will be accepted from FEBRUARY 16, 0800 – MARCH 17, 2023, 1700
$64,250 to $83,550 base pay. FRFR strongly values education and compensates employees who have a degree with an education differential from the date of hire: Associates 1% of base wage, Bachelors 3% of base wage, Masters 5% of base wage
Compensation and Benefits
- $2,000 Relocation Bonus
- Firefighters receive 100% of their premiums paid for Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- FPPA Defined Benefit Pension
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan and Employer Matching Benefit
- Retirement Health Savings (115trust) with Employer Contribution
- Vacation Accrual based on your previous FT firefighter employment
- Member Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
To qualify as a Lateral Firefighter, at the time of application, the applicant must possess and provide copies of the following certifications;
- Valid Driver’s License
- Completion of a Professional Fire Academy
- A minimum of two (2) years of current, full-time continuous employment as a Firefighter (or higher ranking fire operations personnel) with a public fire district, authority, or department that provides structural Firefighting and EMS services. Paid call, part-time, or volunteer firefighting experience is not an acceptable substitute for the required two (2) years outlined above.
- Current (AHA) CPR certifications
- State Firefighter II Certification (ProBoard or IFSAC accreditation)
- HAZMAT certification (ProBoard or IFSAC accreditation)
- Current State of Colorado EMT or National Registry EMT Basic Certification
To learn more, go to frfr.colorado.gov/apply-for-a-job
To apply for this job please visit frfr.colorado.gov.